1. Identification of the controller.
Territorio Creativo, S.L. is the Controller of the processing of your personal data in order to provide you the services identified in this website (the “Website”).
Territorio Creativo S.L, is a Company domiciled at Glorieta de Quevedo, 6. 2º dcha. 28015 Madrid, España and its Tax ID number is B81714214 (“Good Rebels”).
We inform you that GOOD REBELS has a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR, who is at your disposal for any doubts or queries you may have in relation to this matter, and whom you may contact from email@example.com.
2. What information will we collect from you?
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a) The data you provide directly to us.
We collect information about you when you contact us through the channels provided for this purpose, or when you sign up for receiving our newsletter. For these purposes, we may ask you for your email, name and surname or other contact data.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided will be mandatory, and the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of us being able to provide the services requested.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify Good Rebels as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” (or equivalent) button incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
b) Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking technologies may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
3. What is the source of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by Good Rebels has been provided to us freely.
4. How will we use your personal information and what services will we provide you?
Good Rebels acts as the controller of the personal data for the following purposes:
Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
- To provide you with the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information.
- To attend to any kind of requests for information, concerns or enquiries through the contact form.
- To include your personal data to our database, as a contact person of the Entity that you represent and use them for the development of our activity.
- To evaluate the CVs and professional and academic information received, and manage the selection processes.
Based on the compliance with legal obligations of Good Rebels:
- To facilitate and manage the exercise of your rights.
Based on a legitimate interest of Good Rebels:
- To keep you informed about the products and services of Good Rebels, as well as to send you news, events and other activities that may be of your interest, by conventional and/or electronic means and related to the products or services contracted.
- Conduct periodic reviews of our services and carry out satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate and improve the quality of the service we provide.
Based on the consent given by the data subject:
- To keep you informed about the products and services of Good Rebels, as well as to send you news, events and other activities that may be of your interest.
- To carry out segmentation and profiling according to your interests and through the analysis of the use of the services offered, such as browsing history or bookings made, in order to improve the quality of the provision of our services and to offer you personalised services and information.
5. Data transfers and international transfers.
All transfers of personal data that we carry out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above- mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
- Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by Good Rebels are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc. In this regard, we inform you that any transfer will be made taking into account all the
necessary legal safeguards. We also guarantee that we sign specific contracts with all our service providers as established by the regulations.
- To our subsidiaries in Mexico, United Kingdom and Colombia, as well as to the rest of the entities of the Good Rebels Group (Territorio Creativo, S.L, (as Parent Company), Territorio Creativo UK Limited, Territorio Creativo Colombia S.A.S., Tcreativo México S.A De C.V.,
Kanvas Media Web Marketing, S.L., Muskae Design, S.L.) in order to be able to comply with the services you request from us, and for internal administrative purposes:
- In the case of the United Kingdom, the transfer of data is based on the Adequacy Decision of the European Commission, in which it is understood that this country offers an equivalent level of protection of personal data to that provided by the GDPR.
- In the cases where the transfer is made to Mexico or Colombia, we have subscribed to the corresponding European Commission’s standard contractual clauses that the GDPR requires in order to transfer your personal data to the destination countries and always within the scope of the relationship that you have requested to maintain with Good Rebels.
6. Exercising your rights.
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Rights of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to withdraw the consent granted to Good Rebels.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- By sending a written request to the address Glorieta de Quevedo, 6. 2º dcha. 28015 Madrid, España, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Authority if you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
7. Retention periods and cookies.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. Data will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available if there is a legal obligation and when you exercise your above-mentioned rights.
8. Security and confidentiality.
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors in their care, including the filling of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this regard, and to the extent that Good Rebels is not able to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and Good Rebels shall not accept any liability in this regard.